BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
This is the best moisturizer out there! I get dry patches on my chin and this is the only thing that works for me. I highly recommend it
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
This moisturizer is good for problem skin. Does not leave an oily feel and it has acne medicine which you can feel working after applying
Clair S.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Great moisturizer but if your face is very dry you all the time like mine is you may want to get something that is a little more intense.
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I bought this hoping to get rid of my acne and moisturize. It got rid of my acne. But, by drying out my entire face! It was horrible!!!
Katie L.
Great moisturizer. Leaves my face still feeling clean and doesn't leave my face shiny.
I use this product daily after cleansing my face.
Megan J.
Avondale, AZ
Iv'e been using this moisturizer for years and i love it! It really helps control acne and moisturize at the same time. Highly recommend!
Jada M.
i think this is a good go to moisturizer i've been using it for a while but it's not as good as i remember but it does give s healthy glo
Bailey H.
Leaves face feeling refreshed and moisturized just the way it should. After use, face feels as soft as baby's skin. That's always a plus.
Deana S.
Mishawaka, IN
Priced well and is great if its used as directed. I haven't used it as often as I should, but I do like what I've seen when I do use it.
Terra L.
Smells odd and stings a teeny bit, but it works so well!! As a person who grew up being alergic to everything, this I was not alergic to!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?