BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Erin F.
Super light weight but moisturizing, not sure if I would say it helps with anything but giving your skin moisture but a pretty good buy!
Shannon M.
Apex, NC
I bought this hoping to get rid of my acne and moisturize. It got rid of my acne. But, by drying out my entire face! It was horrible!!!
Faith C.
Middleburg, FL
I love this stuff!!!! It moisturizers well but is not greasy. I have really oily skin and it doesn't make me look like a grease chicken.
Madelyn C.
Tallahassee, FL
It gets the job done, but it's not my favorite moisturizer out there. Even though it is oil-free, it has an almost-sunscreen feel to me.
Gabrielle H.
Hot Springs
Didn't really feel oil free on my face! I normally love clean and clear but this was a little bit of a let down always made me break out
Megan J.
Avondale, AZ
Iv'e been using this moisturizer for years and i love it! It really helps control acne and moisturize at the same time. Highly recommend!
Norma M.
Giddings, TX
There is no other moisturizer I love to use than this one! It's super light on your face and it won't leave a greasy feeling after wards!
Vanessa I.
Santa Ana, CA
Does not feel oily, works in controlling break outs. ☺️ A little goes a long way! Very good product for a cheap price from the drugstore.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this product! I use it every night and it may just be in my head and I have seen an improvement in my skin since i have uses this.
Bailey H.
Leaves face feeling refreshed and moisturized just the way it should. After use, face feels as soft as baby's skin. That's always a plus.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?