BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Em ..
Works great! Moisturizes and helps control acne. I've notices that I haven't had as many breakouts since I have started using this product!
Jennifer A.
Allentown, PA
I've used this moisturizer every day for 5 years . I love it and use it exclusively. Doesn't feel too oily and gives a clean soft feeling!
Jaqueline C.
Love love love it. Helps me a lot in the winter, although it sometimes still makes my skin a bit dry but I apply more and my skin is fine.
Lili
Light weight moisturizer & keeps you moisturizer for at least 2 days after application. I love the smell & the pump. So easy & nice product
Mili D.
Las Vegas, NV
Just applying this moisturizer on my skin two times daily, helped me better my skin on such a big scale. I'm glad I purchased this product.
Angela A.
Orem, UT
I have been using this product for at least 20 years! I use it every morning and I love it! My skin is clear and soft, I highly recommend!
Natalie C.
I've used this for about a year and a half now, and I'm obssessed. it moisturises the face without leaving it tacky and sticky, very light.
Cameron T.
Bronx, NY
This leaves my skin extremely dry. I have oily skin and after using this it doesn't feel like anything is moisturized and it's very harsh.
Chrystal H.
Akron, OH
The Dual Action Moisturizer has done well with my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had any issues while using this product.
tiffany a.
It's been hard for me to find a good moisturizer since my skin breaks out easily but after using this one, my face feels better than ever!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?