BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
This is great for my acne-probe skin! It's a light moisturizer that doesn't irritate my skin n and has the added benefit of fighting acne.
Chrystal H.
Akron, OH
The Dual Action Moisturizer has done well with my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I have not had any issues while using this product.
Alexandria S.
I use this as my daily moisturizer and it works on my dry skin, It does not make my skin feel oily but rather makes my skin feel hydrated.
Jennifer A.
Allentown, PA
I've used this moisturizer every day for 5 years . I love it and use it exclusively. Doesn't feel too oily and gives a clean soft feeling!
Tateum C.
Fort Worth, TX
This mosturizers is okay, I don't really see a difference in my skin when I use it. But if you're on a budget this would a be a good go to.
Annabelle B.
Sweet Home, OR
I will always say that clean and clear is the way to go!!! Why not have something that moisturizes your face and prevents break outs?! Lol
Saskia R.
Makes my skin a little dry, if I use it too often, but I does worn you in the instructions of that. It definitely helps with my breakouts.
Mili D.
Las Vegas, NV
Just applying this moisturizer on my skin two times daily, helped me better my skin on such a big scale. I'm glad I purchased this product.
Kayla B.
Stacy, MN
I love this Moisturizer. Helps my dry face and doesn't leave it oily. I use it every time I wash my face I feel like it also helps my acne.
dayonna t.
Fredericksburg, VA
You can almost find it everywhere and anywhere. its good to put on at night and before you put on heavy makeup for special occasions or so
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?