BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
I love this product. I have been using it for awhile. Super moisturizing to the skin. It can be a bit pricey so I try to catch it on sale.
Elizabeth s.
Phoenix, AZ
Love love this lotion! Doesn't leave my skin greasy and helps with the dryness. It doesn't feel heavy even if you wear it under foundation.
Yesenia F.
This is my go to moisturizer I put on every morning, it makes my dry skin feel not so dry. I love its fresh scent and how affordable it is.
Siyin L.
This doesn't really help much, it doesn't really improve or make a change on ur skin as much. Its not personally something I would invest on
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great, doesn't break me out, use at night as it leaves my face oily over time so not something I would use to lets say go to work in.
stacey h.
Boston, MA
This moisturizer is amazing. It acts as an anti-acne cream as well as a moisturizer. I love using this,my favorite moisturizer of all time!
Carrissa F.
This moisturizer is great. you can feel the medicine is it and it isn't greasy on you face. even my brother loves it and uses it every day
Em ..
Works great! Moisturizes and helps control acne. I've notices that I haven't had as many breakouts since I have started using this product!
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
This is great, but I would suggest those with naturally oil skin should use this with caution. I use a tiny dot and that is perfectly fine.
Kayla B.
Stacy, MN
I love this Moisturizer. Helps my dry face and doesn't leave it oily. I use it every time I wash my face I feel like it also helps my acne.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?