BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Works great, doesn't break me out, use at night as it leaves my face oily over time so not something I would use to lets say go to work in.
Leah B.
Dayton, OH
Great for using right out of the shower, my face is always so dry. But by the end of the day I'm feeling a little more greasy than normal.
Carrissa F.
This moisturizer is great. you can feel the medicine is it and it isn't greasy on you face. even my brother loves it and uses it every day
Katie D.
This stuff is AMAZING!! It makes my face feel so soft, it is affordable, helps my acne, helps my face feel better and not dry and crackly!
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
This is great, but I would suggest those with naturally oil skin should use this with caution. I use a tiny dot and that is perfectly fine.
Naomie S.
['Wilmington', ''], DE
I use this every single day before applying my makeup. It makes my skin soft and helps prevent acne! It has a cooling effect and i love it!
Dominique
Inglewood, CA
I have oily skin. I was afraid that this moisturizer wouldn't work on me. To my surprise it worked. I had no more cakey dryness on my face.
Rhiannon R.
Stratford, NJ
This is my favorite moisturizer I use it everyday. It works wonders for my skin. My skin feels hydrated but not sticky after use I love it!
morgan b.
green bay, wi
Works pretty good. Says its oil free buy face still looks greasy after i use it. Sometimes I have to blot it with an oil sheet after using.
Haley J.
Cochranville, PA
This is the only moisturizer I'll use. Makes my face feel so smooth. It works under skein too. It can be used for daytime or nighttime use
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?