BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amber S.
Branson, MO
My fave. Been using for years and I don’t see that changing. Easy access at Walmart. Smells great. Feels amazing. Great value for the price !
Amanda F.
Tupelo, MS
When you need a convenient moisturizer, this is the one to use. I love how you can have this in a handy place in your purse or on your shelf.
Catie H.
Wixom, MI
I love this moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling super fresh and tingly. It has definitely helped with my breakouts which is great!
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
This works amazing! The one issue that upsets me the most is that people with severe acne MUST use a moisturizer. This is a great product!
Anayeli P.
To me this is an ok moisturizer. It is very light weight and i think it will be good for a teenager that is just starting out with skin care.
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
I love this stuff! Used it daily for 10-15 years! I tried Equate recently and hated the way it made my face feel - definitely no substitute!
Daphne
Castaic, CA
Helps keep my acne under control and when you put it on you get this nice cooling sensation that makes your skin feel nice,cool and refreshed
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
This product is really lightweight on the skin and lasts forever. I use this during the spring/summer months since my skin isn't so dry then.
Briana L.
Cincinnati, OH
Clean and Clear Moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated and blemish free. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application either.
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Works great for a little but it quickly wears off. I have to apply multiple times during the day to keep my skin feelin healthy and hydrated.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?