BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
I have used this for years! I do believe in the sual action part since it moisturizes and prevents breakouts because of the salicilyc acid
Leah B.
Dayton, OH
Great for using right out of the shower, my face is always so dry. But by the end of the day I'm feeling a little more greasy than normal.
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
This is a great moisturizer for under makeup as it is not a heavy cream. Since this is oil-free, you don't get a greasy look after its use.
Rhiannon R.
Stratford, NJ
This is my favorite moisturizer I use it everyday. It works wonders for my skin. My skin feels hydrated but not sticky after use I love it!
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
Didn't care for this. Did absolutely nothing for my skin. Felt a little tacky and didn't moisturize my skin at all just didn't work for me
Katie D.
This stuff is AMAZING!! It makes my face feel so soft, it is affordable, helps my acne, helps my face feel better and not dry and crackly!
Ashton S.
Elm City, NC
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer! It works wonders for my skin, it hydrates my skin while also ensuring that my pores don't get clogged!
O. P.
Greenville, NC
This is a great moisturizer especially if you want something that moisturizes and hydrates your face without leaving your face oily/greasy.
briena s.
Cleveland, OH
This product is my holy grail!!! its makes your skin soft and the salicylic acids help break down your dead skins cells which reduces acne!
Red L.
Appleton, WI
This is a great most riser for anyone who has acne prone skin. It did not break me out and was actually very hydrating without being greasy
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?