BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Katlyn B.
Orlando, FL
Nice moisturizer just didn't work the best with my skin. tingles when you put it on! It keeps your face super moisturized throughout the day!
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
This is a great moisturizer for under makeup as it is not a heavy cream. Since this is oil-free, you don't get a greasy look after its use.
Heather H.
St Petersburg, FL
I struggle with breakouts and other moisturizers leave my skin feeling heavy and congested. This soaks in quickly so I can apply my makeup.
Susie C.
Macungie, PA
This moisturizer does it's job well. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and replenished all day while also helping keep acne away. I love it!
Rhiannon R.
Stratford, NJ
This is my favorite moisturizer I use it everyday. It works wonders for my skin. My skin feels hydrated but not sticky after use I love it!
Holly Q.
Mobile, AL
Not oily at all, and keeps my oily combo skin at a good level of moisture. It's fairly cheap and works great as a foundation mixer as well.
stacey h.
Boston, MA
This moisturizer is amazing. It acts as an anti-acne cream as well as a moisturizer. I love using this,my favorite moisturizer of all time!
Stephanie A.
Davenport, FL
Recently got this and I love how fresh it makes my face feel definitely does the job and fights acne while moisturizing. Couldn't beat it!
Leah B.
Dayton, OH
Great for using right out of the shower, my face is always so dry. But by the end of the day I'm feeling a little more greasy than normal.
Rain F.
Twin Falls, ID
So so product. There are better moisturizers out there. On a budget it does the job. Definently works well with people who have oily skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?