BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amanda H.
As with most moisturizers I have tried, clean and clear oil free dual action moisturizer worked well but did not help with my trouble spots.
Briana L.
Cincinnati, OH
Clean and Clear Moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated and blemish free. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application either.
Lianne P.
Warren, MI
Meh. I like this moisturizer, but sometimes it would burn my face a little bit. Not enough for it to bother me, but also it is a little oily.
Kaitlyn G.
I use this every night when I clean my face and every morning before applying makeup. It gives my face a smooth canvas and moisturizes well.
Taylor C.
Greenville, NC
This product is really lightweight on the skin and lasts forever. I use this during the spring/summer months since my skin isn't so dry then.
rachel h.
West Bend, WI
It's hard to find a moisturizer that works for my skin without making it oily. this doesn't make my skin look oily or shiny. works great and
Kristin H.
Stillwater, MN
I love this stuff! Used it daily for 10-15 years! I tried Equate recently and hated the way it made my face feel - definitely no substitute!
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
This works amazing! The one issue that upsets me the most is that people with severe acne MUST use a moisturizer. This is a great product!
megan k.
Murfreesboro, TN
Works great for a little but it quickly wears off. I have to apply multiple times during the day to keep my skin feelin healthy and hydrated.
Bria M.
Southfield, MI
This keeps me face to acne free and smooth wheneer I use it. In the winter I make sure to apply it twice because it dries out quickly for me.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?