BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mariana T.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this product!!! It's a very good moisturizer and it has help cleared my pimples. It's very light weight and feels fresh when applied.!
Amber S.
Branson, MO
My fave. Been using for years and I don’t see that changing. Easy access at Walmart. Smells great. Feels amazing. Great value for the price !
Abbie H.
Foster City, CA
I use this every morning and my face is never oily or dry!!! It is inexpensive and works, and prevents acne!! What's better than that?!?!?!
Abby C.
Moberly, MO
This is my favorite moisturizer! I've used it exclusively for the at least the last six years. It keeps my face soft without making it oily.
I love this moisturizer! I use it on a daily basis and it really helps with my acne. It's really gentle on the skin and should help treat it.
Anayeli P.
To me this is an ok moisturizer. It is very light weight and i think it will be good for a teenager that is just starting out with skin care.
Amanda F.
Tupelo, MS
When you need a convenient moisturizer, this is the one to use. I love how you can have this in a handy place in your purse or on your shelf.
Daphne
Castaic, CA
Helps keep my acne under control and when you put it on you get this nice cooling sensation that makes your skin feel nice,cool and refreshed
Amanda H.
As with most moisturizers I have tried, clean and clear oil free dual action moisturizer worked well but did not help with my trouble spots.
Briana L.
Cincinnati, OH
Clean and Clear Moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated and blemish free. It does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application either.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?