BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emma B.
I simply love this moisturizer science it has that tingling affect and it makes your face feel so refreshed after a long day of wearing makeup
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
This has been my go to moisturizer for years and I don't really have a problem with acne. I love how light it is and it's not at all greasy!
Jenna P.
I love this moisturizer. My skin is combination and this product definitely helps out the oily part. It is lightweight and helps fight acne.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
One of my favorite moisturizers. Paired with the clean and clear toner and facial wash it is amazing. This is a go to product when in doubt.
Shannon G.
I like this moisturizer but sometimes I feel like it doesn't help my breakouts too much. Its hydrating and I like the fact that its oil free.
Janae R.
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this moisturizer for several different reasons. It helps combat acne as well as its primary purpose of being a moisturizer.
Jasmin B.
Linwood, NC
I love this product during winter! It does great at keeping my skin moisturized! It doesn't make my face oily either. I used before I sleep.
andrenna c.
I actully didn't like this. It made my face oily. Yes it says oil free but for some reason my face decided to freak out every time I used it.
Makenzie M.
Dudley, MA
I like this moisturizer a lot. I see a difference when my skin is really dry especially during the colder months. I use it almost every faux
Denise e.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love this for my face right before I put makeup on I have really oily skin and this doesn't make my face oily it feels very light not dewy
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?