BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bria M.
Southfield, MI
This keeps me face to acne free and smooth wheneer I use it. In the winter I make sure to apply it twice because it dries out quickly for me.
Lakyn W.
San Marcos, TX
I have oily skin, this oil free moisturizer is the first one that I've found that makes my skin feel nice without leaving me feeling greasy.
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
This works amazing! The one issue that upsets me the most is that people with severe acne MUST use a moisturizer. This is a great product!
a d.
Iron Mountain, MI
I love this soo much. This is honestly an amazing product and is the only thing that makes my face really nice and smooth. Highly recommend!
Melissa M.
Mardela Springs, MD
I really like this moisturizer. You get the best of both worlds with being able to add moisture but will the added benefit of salicylic acid.
Catie H.
Wixom, MI
I love this moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling super fresh and tingly. It has definitely helped with my breakouts which is great!
Katlyn B.
Orlando, FL
Nice moisturizer just didn't work the best with my skin. tingles when you put it on! It keeps your face super moisturized throughout the day!
It burns a bit but u can see the difference in the face afterwards it cools down and it clear but if u have eczema don't use it its too harsh
I love this moisturizer! I use it on a daily basis and it really helps with my acne. It's really gentle on the skin and should help treat it.
Sydney M.
Morgantown, WV
Absolutely love this product! It is in my "Holy Grail" bin!! It really works to fight acne and keep my skin looking nice and picture perfect.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?