BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Raquel P.
Love clean & clear brand and this moisturizer is one of my favorites just love the way it late my skin so smooth and nice can't leave without.
natalie p.
Fairfield, CA
Great moisturizer! I have been using this for a few months now and I love how light it feels on my skin and that it is also an acne fighter!!!
Jasy D.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used I use it daily before bed and sometimes under my make up... Always a must grab item at Walmart
member-9768a5697
Lombard, IL
Very affordable product. Highly recommend for those who have combination skin. Does meet expectation. I've been using this product for 2 years.
Amazing results with little portion!

A dime sized amount can moisturize your whole face! Not greasy or heavy, and lasting throughout your day.
Audrey R.
Athens, GA
been using this moisturizer for years and i love it so much! it reduces redness and inflammation all while making my face baby soft!l love it!!
Amy sue M.
One of my favorites. Not greasy-has SPF to help my skin and works well with my toner and face wash. Able to use with makeup and won't be greasy.
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
This monster eiser is good and its oil-free can automatically feel it on your face once you apply it I would recommended for acne and oily face
Emma B.
I simply love this moisturizer science it has that tingling affect and it makes your face feel so refreshed after a long day of wearing makeup
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
This has been my go to moisturizer for years and I don't really have a problem with acne. I love how light it is and it's not at all greasy!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?