BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Felyssia M.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
I like how this product leaves your skin moisturized but, when I used it more than once a day it sometimes left part of my face extremely dry.
Lauren R.
Casselberry
I use this with the clean and clear step 1 facial wash and step 2 toner and the trio works wonders. It's been my go to skin routine for years.
Fritzie F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this ALL the time! I'm in love with it. my face becomes so soft and it doesn't harm my skin. It doesn't make my face oily just like said
Régine H.
I apply this product to my face after I wash my face. It's very moisturizing and the price of it isn't bad at all. I would recommend to others.
Hannah L.
I don't notice much with this product except the cooling feeling it leaves behind. Moisturizers well but not sure how much it helps with acne.
Holly S.
I while it helped calm my acne, I never noticed any drastic results. It also felt heavy applying, and left my skin feeling heavy and clogged.
Sydney M.
Morgantown, WV
Absolutely love this product! It is in my "Holy Grail" bin!! It really works to fight acne and keep my skin looking nice and picture perfect.
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
One of my favorite moisturizers. Paired with the clean and clear toner and facial wash it is amazing. This is a go to product when in doubt.
Janine S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I use this conditioner everyday! It helps keep my skin clear and smooth. It goes on smooth and dries fast so you can apply makeup right away.
This helped my skin so much. I never had bad skin, but when I would get breakouts, they were gone in a few days. I absolutely love this stuff
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?