BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Becca C.
College Sta, TX
Not my favorite. It has acne treatment in it so it can be pretty drying and for me personally it left a burning sensation on my skin after use.
Nia K.
Bronx, NY
I love this! Its medicated formula leaves my skin feeling amazingly fresh and clean. I have been using this for years and I absolutely love it
Lois M.
Roanoke, VA
It's mediocre. I'm not sure if it does more harm than good, in all honesty. It's kind of hard to tell because of how many other products I use.
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
Its an ok product, it helps with my breakouts but its not so great if you have sensitive skin, well for me it kinds of make my skin drier idk y
Mercedes C.
This has been my go to moisturer for years and even though I don't use it as much anymore I still like it. It sometimes causes me to break out.
Raquel P.
Love clean & clear brand and this moisturizer is one of my favorites just love the way it late my skin so smooth and nice can't leave without.
natalie p.
Fairfield, CA
Great moisturizer! I have been using this for a few months now and I love how light it feels on my skin and that it is also an acne fighter!!!
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
It's smoothing and refreshing and it's oil free which I love. You don't need a lot. It makes you skin look and feel clear and smooth I love it.
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
This monster eiser is good and its oil-free can automatically feel it on your face once you apply it I would recommended for acne and oily face
Audrey R.
Athens, GA
been using this moisturizer for years and i love it so much! it reduces redness and inflammation all while making my face baby soft!l love it!!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?