BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley J.
Baton Rouge
I loved using this product. It really kept my skin moisturized, especially in the winter months. This is a product that I try to keep stock of.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I'm currently using this day and night, and I absolutely love it. My face feels moisturizer and it continue to feel that way all day. I like it
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
I have oily skin.. This product helps with oil control.. I like to use it after i exfoliate my skin.. ive used this product for about 5 years..
Carolyn B.
Des Plaines, IL
I do not recommend this. I first I thought that it was ok but It began to dry my skin out, so I had to switch to an oil based serum for a bit.
Theresa C.
Warren, PA
This is a great product for that stubborn pimple that gets dry and scaly before it disappears. It really helps take care of the problem areas.
Amazing results with little portion!

A dime sized amount can moisturize your whole face! Not greasy or heavy, and lasting throughout your day.
Cynthia P.
This really doesn't do anything for my skin, but to make me breakout more where i placed it, this product wasn't for me. I have oily-dry skin.
Alison C.
Laurel, MD
This didn't really do the job for me. I'm sure it's a good product. It just wasn't the moisturizer for my skin. I prefer more of a cream base.
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
It's smoothing and refreshing and it's oil free which I love. You don't need a lot. It makes you skin look and feel clear and smooth I love it.
Elena M.
Arlington Heights, IL
Great for even the most sensitive skin. Quick absorbing and just the right amount of salicylic acid to get rid of acne. Great price point too.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?