BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Firebaugh, CA
I use this moisturizer morning and night and I feel it is worth every penny. It is such a refreshing feeling putting it on. Helps with my trouble skin the only negative is it doesn't not have spf so I have to put on sunscreen first.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for years! I swear by it and have recommended it to so many of my friends. My skin has cleared up ever since I first tried this product. It gives my skin a clean refreshing feeling. It also smells great.
Kate D.
Fargo
This product is great! My face feels clean and soft after every use! I hate products that leave my face feeling oily and heavy. This product does exactly the opposite! I use it every night and would definitely recommend it to others!
Korynne L.
Boardman, OH
This made skin break out and it just got worse as I kept using it and it just kept getting worse and worse if your skin is sensitive or you break out easily then don't get this product but if your not like that then you can get it.
jordan s.
I love this product,I️ use it every day and it is very gentle. It helps very acne while still moisturizing your skin. This product is very effective and I️ will keep on buying this product I️ am on my second bottle of i️t already!!!
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
I've been using this moisturizer for about a month now. It's very light weight and sits well under my makeup however it's not my favorite and most likely won't repurchase it since I like others better. Don't love don't hate it either
Cheyenne  F.
Searcy, AR
I have combination skin so it's both oily and dry. This is amazing at moisturizing my dry patches, fighting my acne, and not clogging my pores on my oily patches. I just it twice a day after I wash my face. 10/10 would recommend!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
This oil free moisturizer is great for my dry skin. It goes on smooth and leaves my face feeling moisturized without feeling oily or sticky. My face primer and make up go on silky smooth. Another great product from Clean & Clear.
Trinity K.
Best drugstore moisturizer! It smells FM great and I've rebought it 3 times already! Very effective has spf and keeps my acne under control. Very gentle. Would recommend to anyone I would personally want the bottles to be bigger.
winifred o.
Lilburn, GA
I used this a long time ago as my mum was a major fan. I think I liked it at that time but I didn't love it. It did moisturize my face and I think I might try this again. I'm not sure. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?