BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Noemi R.
Victorville , CA
This monster eiser is good and its oil-free can automatically feel it on your face once you apply it I would recommended for acne and oily face
Sarah R.
When using this I didn't feel or see much difference in my skin! I would say this is for teens, an okay moisturizer for non complication skin!
Kirstyn H.
Fort Bragg, NC
I use this as my everyday moisturizer and I really like it! It's very lightweight so it is ideal for oily skin and it seems to calm down acne.
Caryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to daily moisturizer that provides that magical right amount of moisture but without feeling oily. Absolutely love this product.
Hampton
This makes my skin feel and look amazing. I have oily skin but still like a hydrated face. This helps with my acne and gives me flawless skin.
Elena M.
Arlington Heights, IL
Great for even the most sensitive skin. Quick absorbing and just the right amount of salicylic acid to get rid of acne. Great price point too.
Cameron K.
Annapolis, MD
This is my go to moisturizer. The scent is very pleasant and it hydrates really well. It also has salicylic acid which helps with my breakouts.
Jasy D.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used I use it daily before bed and sometimes under my make up... Always a must grab item at Walmart
sydney s.
Saint Jacob, IL
I like it but SOMETIMES it makes my skin dry and flaky but others it feels too oily? That's why I use it every other day and I have no issues.
Taylor D.
Washington, DC
I use this product every morning, it is great at providing moisture to my face however, I feel that at times this product can be a little oily.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?