BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
It says oil-free but my face felt oily and dried after applying it. I wish I can love this moisturizer but it just didn't workout for my skin.
Adriana M.
San Francisco, CA
I like how after putting this moisturizer my face feels fresh but also my face is a little dry right now so it might not be the one for my skin
Beatrice P.
ocala
Very good moisturizer. Currently using this one and it's great. I love the formula and the smell isn't to strong. It's keeping my acne at bay.
Kaitlyn K.
Grafton, ND
This is the best product I added to my skincare routine! this makes my dry skin feel smooth and makes everything easier for me to apply makeup
Jayden B.
This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. Its very hydrating without being greasy, and it wears great under makeup or overnight
Caryn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go to daily moisturizer that provides that magical right amount of moisture but without feeling oily. Absolutely love this product.
RĂ©gine H.
I apply this product to my face after I wash my face. It's very moisturizing and the price of it isn't bad at all. I would recommend to others.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA
Always makes my face free #fresh. I have a oily face so it's great that it's not putting more oil on my face. Great for combination skin types.
Bethany D.
This is my favorite moisterizer. It's very good at keping my face balanced with my natural oils and drys quickly so I can work on my next step.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I didn't have much luck with this cleanser, it felt like it left a residue. I prefer the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?