BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sydney N.
Really like this moisturizer! After a long day out in the sun it feels great to wash your face and apply this moisturizer to hydrate your skin!
Allison G.
Naperville, IL
What I like most about this moisturizer is how light it is. It is perfect to wear under foundation or any time of day. Also, not to expensive.
Rachel H.
This moisturizer worked pretty good. It soaked right in and I liked it because I have naturally oily skin and it didn't make my skin feel oily.
Kathy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This wasn't too moisturizing and I just felt like it didn't do much for my skin. It's takes a while to absorb too, so I just wasn't a huge fan.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
It says oil-free but my face felt oily and dried after applying it. I wish I can love this moisturizer but it just didn't workout for my skin.
Maddy E.
La Quinta, CA
Always makes my face free #fresh. I have a oily face so it's great that it's not putting more oil on my face. Great for combination skin types.
Beatrice P.
ocala
Very good moisturizer. Currently using this one and it's great. I love the formula and the smell isn't to strong. It's keeping my acne at bay.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Perfect for those acne prone times of the month. While I don't find this to be terribly drying, I usually try and use it at night just in case.
Jayden B.
This has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. Its very hydrating without being greasy, and it wears great under makeup or overnight
Karly W.
Ive used this moisturizer and its okay it isn't my favorite but it moisturizes fine. i love clean and clear already i just wouldn't repurchase.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?