BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lisa T.
This is the only moisturizer I use it is my absolute favorite. I recommend it to anyone with oily and acne prone skin because that's what I have
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
This moisturizer is a life saver. Unlike a lot of acne products, this is not drying at all and definitely keeps my skin in check when I need it.
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Love this face lotion I use it every day and it doesn't make your skin oily at all it is lightweight and very effective it was worth the price .
Maureen F.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I use this every day it's great helps with problem skin and it's not greasy. I like that there's no sunblock in it because that makes me breakout
Heather V.
Good moisturizer that clears your skin fast and leaves your skin feeling smooth. good to use before makeup application and after removing makeup
Kelly Z.
Long Beach, CA
This moisturizer had really helped me with controlling my acne and I highly recommend it for people who have dry skin but suffer from breakouts!
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Great for oily or acne prone skin. Helps clear up breakouts and most importantly, it isn't greasy and doesn't clog pores or cause more breakouts.
Cindy F.
Los Angeles, CA
Use it every day and I love it. Have to stop at times for a few days because if the skin building up a tolerance, but then I go right back to it.
I liked it but it has a medicinal smell that I didn't like but other wise it was getting the job done. Didn't notice it treating breakouts though
Amy V.
I got this moisturizer in a 3 pack with a face wash and an acetone. I have very sensitive skin and this is the best stuff I've found that works!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?