BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lauren R.
Clinton, CT
I have used this for years and recently just went back to it over expensive brands because it really does keep my skin looking and feeling great
Stephanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
This moisturizer is great. Left my skin extremely soft. However, it was a bit thick for me, but if you have dry skin this would be great for you.
Lisa T.
This is the only moisturizer I use it is my absolute favorite. I recommend it to anyone with oily and acne prone skin because that's what I have
Brandi L.
Walnut Grove, MO
I Love this for everyday use. It's light and doesn't make my face overly oily. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break out my face like most.
Lara S.
Port Allen, LA
I was given this moisturizer by my mother. I just wear it as a regular moisturizer. It doesn't really do anything for me. It smells good though.
Alicia J.
Memphis, TN
Have been using this product for years, it's a beauty staple! Great for combination skin and is not oily or greasy! Great price point and value!
Darrian  k.
Oak Harbor, WA
I have sensitive skin and have tried multiple different moisturizers and this one is like my holy grail I've never had a bad experience using it.
Hannah R.
Atlantic Beach, NC
Love this moisturizer! I have awfully dry skin and it really helps to keep it smooth and not dry. Very inexpensive and I got it at a local store.
Daysi M.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH I NEED TO REPURCHASE THIS IT WORKS REALLY GOOD HONESTLY ONCE YOU WASH YOUR FACE AND APPLY THIS YOULL FEEL IT WORKING
Idelca O.
West Palm Bch, FL
Favorite daytime moisturizer helps control my oil specially in sunny humid Florida. No harsh smell and doesn't break me out like many others do.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?