BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany C.
I use this as the 3rd step in my face cleansing! Leaves my skin glowing and soft! Doesn't dry it out or leave it greasy or anything. Just right!
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using this for years and love the results. It leaves your skin feeling clean with out feeling heavy. I wouldn't change for the world
Camy M.
Lumberton, NJ
Works very well!! It moisturizers my face while not making it too oily. I use it every time after I take a shower! It's part of my daily routine!
Samantha C.
Keystone Hgts, FL
I like this stuff a lot. It really helps with acne as well as moisturizing my face. It is very effective and met my expectations. I recommend it.
Destiny A.
Fairfax, VA
This stuff was so harsh to my skin and I got an allergic reaction too . It made my skin worse than it was . I think the chemicals was too strong
Jessica S.
TOWSON, MD
I have used this for years and it allows me to moisturize without breaking me out. I have very acne prone skin and this has never broken me out.
Jessica H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only moisturizer that I use on my face. It is lightweight and makes my skin soft. It contains salicylic acid to help fight breakouts.
Samantha S.
Clarksville, TN
This moisturizer does moisturize, but it's a little too greasy for my face. This is the only clean and clear product I haven't been a huge fan of
Dominique G.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite lotions! feels very fresh and cool when applying and clears skin of any minor acne bumps that i might have. oldy but a goody.
Erin M.
Imperial, MO
Great moisturizer! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and I don't have to worry about it drying out through the day. Won't leave the skin greasy!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?