BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sierra N.
It's a pretty good moisturizer. I use it before I apply my makeup and after I wash my face. It leaves my face feeling fresh and very moisturized
Greiliz Q.
Morristown, NJ
This is amazing if your skin goes from really dry to really oily. Especially if your skin is oily it moisturizes your skin without an oil residue
Samantha S.
Clarksville, TN
This moisturizer does moisturize, but it's a little too greasy for my face. This is the only clean and clear product I haven't been a huge fan of
Eliany R.
I've been using this product for a few months under my makeup and by itself and it's great. It makes my skin soft and helps with the dry patches.
Emma A.
Gets the job done but wouldn't say it's amazing. I will say that one bottle lasts me a loooong time. A little goes a long way with this product.
Gabby W.
I use this every single day and I love it , it moisturizers my skin without making it oily. I also love that it helps fight acne at the same time
Erin M.
Imperial, MO
Great moisturizer! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and I don't have to worry about it drying out through the day. Won't leave the skin greasy!
Dominique G.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite lotions! feels very fresh and cool when applying and clears skin of any minor acne bumps that i might have. oldy but a goody.
MyKenzie H.
York Springs, PA
Dries into skin quickly and locks moisture in. This is the only moisturizer I use under my makeup and it works amazingly. Never causes breakouts
Jessica H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only moisturizer that I use on my face. It is lightweight and makes my skin soft. It contains salicylic acid to help fight breakouts.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?