BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Tiffany H.
One of my favorite moisturizers! It doesn't leave me greasy or make me break out which is nice. It just makes my skin feel good and look better!
Jaclyn A.
Sandy, UT
I have used this product to moisturize my face for about ten years. Love this lotion! It moisturizers yet does not leave your skin feeling oily.
Katherine S.
Elmont, NY
What I've been using throughout my Teenage years, that have helped me control my oils & acne hormonal moments. Great product & very moisturizing.
Emma A.
Gets the job done but wouldn't say it's amazing. I will say that one bottle lasts me a loooong time. A little goes a long way with this product.
Niki B.
Love this stuff! Doesn't leave my skin oily, my skin doesn't dry out (yes evn using some my skin tends to dry out), and it doesn't clog my pores!
Celene I.
Modesto , CA
love this moisturizer it has a tingly minty feel and it just makes you feel refreshed an it does help control oils wHile keeping you moisturized
Kendra H.
I have used this as a moisturizer because I have oily skin I don't mess too much with oils, serums, or moisturizers. This works the best for me.
Erin M.
Imperial, MO
Great moisturizer! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and I don't have to worry about it drying out through the day. Won't leave the skin greasy!
Greiliz Q.
Morristown, NJ
This is amazing if your skin goes from really dry to really oily. Especially if your skin is oily it moisturizes your skin without an oil residue
Amber W.
Aston, PA
This moisturizer is very nice but it almost does seem a little oily to me. It is very gentle in the skin but does leave it a little slimy almost.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?