BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I usually really like clean and clear products but the moisturizer I have found doesn't absorb well into the skin so if you rub your face the residue will rub and it's pretty gross. I don't like when my moisturizers rub off like that.
Korynne L.
Boardman, OH
This made skin break out and it just got worse as I kept using it and it just kept getting worse and worse if your skin is sensitive or you break out easily then don't get this product but if your not like that then you can get it.
Kristine D.
I don't typically struggle with any acne, but if I feel like my skin is feeling a little unsettled I moisturize with this rather than a typical moisturizer. It seems to calm my skin down and prevent any issues, so I'd recommend it!
Kate D.
Fargo
This product is great! My face feels clean and soft after every use! I hate products that leave my face feeling oily and heavy. This product does exactly the opposite! I use it every night and would definitely recommend it to others!
Donna D.
Van Nuys, CA
I absolutely love this product, one being that it is so affordable and easy to find but second that it actually works and it doesn't dry your skin up that much. Definitely recommend but also moisturize with another product as well.
Jennifer L.
Firebaugh, CA
I use this moisturizer morning and night and I feel it is worth every penny. It is such a refreshing feeling putting it on. Helps with my trouble skin the only negative is it doesn't not have spf so I have to put on sunscreen first.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
I've been using this moisturizer for years! I swear by it and have recommended it to so many of my friends. My skin has cleared up ever since I first tried this product. It gives my skin a clean refreshing feeling. It also smells great.
Kara A.
Definitely one of my fav drug store products! After washing my face this is my go-to product to moisturize my face and it last all day!! I love that it's not super oily. It's just the right amount of moisture my skin needs! Highly recommend for people who have dry skin/face!
Angela H.
New Milford, NJ
I've been using this moisturizer for about a month now. It's very light weight and sits well under my makeup however it's not my favorite and most likely won't repurchase it since I like others better. Don't love don't hate it either
Vanessa O.
this is the only moisturizer that I've fallen in love with. It heals my breakouts and keeps any from coming back. I have purchased this many times right from the drugstore and recommend it to anyone with oily or combination skin!!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?