BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
jordan j.
Make my skin soft and and not so dry . get this and you will love it. smell great too and small for you to but in your bag. Great after working out
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
My favorite moisturizer to use. It's light and non greasy and has a fresh scent. I use it every night and morning to keep my face clean and clear.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
I use this moisturizer every day of my life! i feel that it controls my acne while also adding a small amount of hydration and moisture to my skin.
Ashlie C.
Euless, TX
This is a great moisturizer but if you are used to using OILAY you will miss the smell and texture. Not that it is a bad product just not as good.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
This product is lightweight and prevented me from getting any new breakouts, but it was not enough moisture to continue using in the winter months.
Laura W.
Ray City, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer. I use it every day and it does not dry out my skin. it doesn't really help with acne but it does not make it worse
Jen W.
Knox , PA
Use this everyday on my face. Great moisturizer. Doesn't leave skin oily, very gentle. Nice, fresh, clean smell. I bought this product at Walmart.
iliedith f.
Elgin, IL
I really like this product, first of all it doesn't have an irritating scent and it absorbs to your skin not leaving any residue or leaving it oily.
Meara B.
Grove City
Works well for me although I don't have much problem skin, but certain products can make it that way. This does not clog my pores and it's so nice
dyana a.
This felt oily and didn't do that much for my skin. I prefer Neutrogenas with sunscreen. this didn't soak in very well and my skin reacted poorly.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?