BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gabrielle G.
Favorite moisturizer I've used. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Ive been using it for the last 2 years. Really affordable and great moisturizer
Chelsea G.
East Bend, NC
Didn't find it super effective, my skin was hydrated and smooth but it felt kind of thick and heavy once lightly applied to my naturally oily skin.
Destiny T.
Niceville, FL
My favorite moisturizer. I have been using it for two years and I keep buying it over and over. It's light weight but it makes your face feel soft.
Emily M.
Nicholasville, KY
This is good for oily skin but I would not recommend for dry skin like myself because it takes the moisture out and does not feel good on the skin.
Gloria  R.
El Paso, TX
I love this moisturizer. I have a very dry skin and this product works very well on me. When I apply it to my skin it feels so fresh and hydrated.
Absolutely love this lotion! I've been using it for about 2 years now and I don't think I will change to any other face moisturizer any time soon!
Jennifer T.
Palmdale, Ca
I've had this for quite some time & am really impressed a little goes a long way me and my sister use it regularly & the bottle is still half full!
Kelsie H.
Oneonta, NY
I've had this moisturizer for a while and although I liked it I don't plan on repurchasing it because found a product that works better for my skin
Heather L.
Cleveland, MS
It's been amazing until recently. I've developed oily skin and this just makes it worse. It does absolutely amazing while my skin is normal though!
jordan j.
Make my skin soft and and not so dry . get this and you will love it. smell great too and small for you to but in your bag. Great after working out
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?