BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Supposed to help with acne I have found it does not. Does not soak into the skin quickly, but when it does it is alright. I just feel meh about it.
Wendy K.
Roseville, CA
My favorite moisturizer to use. It's light and non greasy and has a fresh scent. I use it every night and morning to keep my face clean and clear.
Tera S.
This is absolutely the best I use every time I wash my face. And it helps it so much i have noticed a difference in the way it makes my skin feel.
Gabrielle G.
Favorite moisturizer I've used. Doesn't leave my face feeling oily. Ive been using it for the last 2 years. Really affordable and great moisturizer
Angelica D.
Kissimmee
Cleared my face. Love it. Makes my skin soft and not greasy. Hydrates greatly. Recommend this for dry skin but im sure it works for any skin type.
Meg F.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to moisturizer and I love that it has a touch of acne medication in it, as well. It makes my skin feel good and isn't heavy or oily.
Alyssa B.
Good moisturizer but not my favorite. it is great if you have acne and want to add moisture to your face. I would recommend it for younger people.
Ashleigh W.
Love this moisturizer. It's lightweight which is what I need for my oily skin, but it doesn't skimp on moisturizing. Great for blemish prone skin.
Emily M.
Nicholasville, KY
This is good for oily skin but I would not recommend for dry skin like myself because it takes the moisture out and does not feel good on the skin.
Gloria  R.
El Paso, TX
I love this moisturizer. I have a very dry skin and this product works very well on me. When I apply it to my skin it feels so fresh and hydrated.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?