BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Maegan C.
I always use this after washing my face. It really does help moisturize is quickly and help my face from not drying out. Also, it helps prevent acne!
Aimee M.
I use it every day and night after I washing my face . It doesn't dry or cakey on my face. I do like it so much and the best one I pick this product.
Amanda C.
Sheboygan, WI
I use this with the astringent and oil free facial cleaner and my face has never looked younger. It also gives protection against blemish outbreaks.
Briana W.
Don't get this in your eyes! It burns.

Other than that, this is quick to absorb, doesn't have a strong fragrance, and makes my face feel baby smooth.
Paud Y.
St. Paul
This is one of the two best moisturizer I used in my life. It blurs out my pores a bit after applying it on and before putting on primer/foundation.
Val C.
Middletown, NY
Been using this for years! I have adult acne and use this on my skin in conjunction with Rx acne medicine. It clears up acne without being too drying
Dorimar B.
Pretty good moisturizer. My skin feels pretty good after I use it. It does not leave my skin feeling oily. The scent, if any, isn't too overwhelming.
Tina J.
I think this is a really good moisturizer for combination skin prone to acne. It is really gentle on my skin. I've used this daily into my thirties!!
Alisha T.
N Dinwiddie, VA
This is my favorite moisturizer, I have been using it for 15 years . It is light weight for my combination skin yet fights acne for my problem areas
Kayla N.
It's light weight and works great under makeup. The nozzle squirts the product out a bit. I've seen some improvement in the amount of breakout I get.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?