BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Genesis D.
Cicero, IL
I love this mousturizer, I have very dry acne prone skin and this leves my skin soft and stops the break outs! I use it every day and every night.
Rachel E.
Milton Frwtr, OR
Good moistuerizer especially for the price. Leaves face hydrated and not greasy. The small bottle also has lasted me over 6 months using it daily.
Jen W.
Knox , PA
Use this everyday on my face. Great moisturizer. Doesn't leave skin oily, very gentle. Nice, fresh, clean smell. I bought this product at Walmart.
Destiny T.
Niceville, FL
My favorite moisturizer. I have been using it for two years and I keep buying it over and over. It's light weight but it makes your face feel soft.
Alyssa B.
Good moisturizer but not my favorite. it is great if you have acne and want to add moisture to your face. I would recommend it for younger people.
Meg F.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to moisturizer and I love that it has a touch of acne medication in it, as well. It makes my skin feel good and isn't heavy or oily.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
This is a great moisturizer for the price. I love that this product has ingredients in it that help clear up your face without being too abrasive.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is what I have been using for years and years. Its reelable, keeps me soft and hydrated all day, and helps with breakouts. Perfect and cheap!
Ashley F.
Blairstown, NJ
Supposed to help with acne I have found it does not. Does not soak into the skin quickly, but when it does it is alright. I just feel meh about it.
Ahniyah C.
This product does add a lot of moisture to the skin but it has a harsh burning feeling. It also has to be applied more than once throughout the day
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?