BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lindsey m.
I use this moisturizer every night on my face before bed. It makes me feel like it's still cleansing with the tingle feeling it puts off. I love it.
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
Love love love this!! It's great if you have normal skin and have random little break outs clears them right up and if you don't have super oily skin
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I love this! This total skin line has 3 steps and I do all 3 to keep my skin from breaking out, especially due to wearing a full coverage foundation.
Bridget R.
Long Beach, CA
Liked this moisturizer because it was very light. A little goes a long way. Wasn't harsh on my skin at all. I will definitely use this product again.
Melany S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this moisterizer it takes care of your dry skin plus it helps your acne is awesome I love it I been using it a year already and it is fantastic
Brittany
Absolutely love this product. I can only use clean and clear on my face without it breaking me out. My skin is very sensitive and this does the job.
Mykaela W.
I used this before i got prescribed medicine for my face and it works well. it helped clear my face and keep it moisturize. I still use it sometimes.
Genieva H.
Decatur, AL
Definitely my go to daily moisturizer! It doesn't leave my face oily like most do. I'm very pleased with how it actually helped control my oiliness.
Lennon W.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is an awesome moisturizer!!!! I love it! It makes you skin feeling smooth and nice and clean! Your skin will not feel dry after you apply this!
Marianne P.
Water Valley, MS
This is the only moisturizer I've used that doesn't make my face oily afterwards. It smells nice and soaks into the skin quickly, leaving no residue.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?