BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ana  B.
Greenwood, IN
Best drugstore moisturizer 😊 it's not pricey at all. You could find it anywhere from Walmart, target, Kroger & on your local stores. It's around $5.
Jessica M.
Hueytown, AL
It says it's oil free but I still a bit oily. I really don't care for it. I've tried using it two different times. It takes forever to dry it seems.
Casey W.
Norton, MA
I personally have very dry skin, and it worked perfectly for me. Although it is advertised as "oil-free", it seems a bit greasy for oily skin types.
Nash D.
Blue Springs, MO
I use this everyday. Even on my oily skin it does not feel like it's adding oil to my skin, it feels great when I apply it to my freshly washed face.
Mykaela W.
I used this before i got prescribed medicine for my face and it works well. it helped clear my face and keep it moisturize. I still use it sometimes.
Haylee E.
Liked it a first, thought it had a nice cooling effect, but after using it for a while. It felt greasy and the cooling sensation turned into burning
Karen R.
This was the first product I tried, it does work but it takes time the only down side is the scent lol but other than that its not harsh on the face
Kayla N.
It's light weight and works great under makeup. The nozzle squirts the product out a bit. I've seen some improvement in the amount of breakout I get.
Melany S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this moisterizer it takes care of your dry skin plus it helps your acne is awesome I love it I been using it a year already and it is fantastic
Tiffany H.
Canyonville, OR
Love love love this!! It's great if you have normal skin and have random little break outs clears them right up and if you don't have super oily skin
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?