BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amber K.
Twin Falls, ID
I've been using this moisurizer for years! As mentioned in other reviews, I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer has leveled out my texture. Very effective, found at most drug/grocery stores I've been in. Would recommend to anyone!
Katrina D.
Douglasville
This moisturizers my face. I would buy it again. This was my first time using it. It lasts a while. I bought a 3-step Clean & Clear pack from Ross and this was included. I would recommend this. Clean & Clear® Essentials Dual Action Moisturizer
Mushy M.
Ontario, CA
This is a very good product to buy, it's cheap and easy to get a hold of. This cream leaves your face very moisturizer throughout the day. One of the stores that always has this product would be Walmart and I will get his product again.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
I use this product everyday twice a day. I use it in the morning and right before bedtime. Somedays I even use it a third time before putting on my makeup. Since I have been using it I have noticed my skin more clear and have way less acne.
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
So this product I got because I needed a moisturizer. I literally broke out in a rash and my face swelled. Turns out I had a chemical burn on my eyelids for 2WEEKS! I'm allergic to something in this so I will not be using this brand again!
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I used to have really bad acne, but this was a big factor in healing my skin.  When I had severe acne, I avoided moisturizing my skin until I found this product. This did not disappoint me whatsoever! I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone, it is really nice!
Gabby V.
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I have very dry skin and this really gets deep into my skin and keeps my face moisturized. I also love the tingly feeling it gives my skin when it's drying. It's a great way to start my makeup process.
Alexis B.
I have always had really dry skin. I tried this moisturizer with the hopes of helping with the dryness of my skin. It did the opposite actually. The product dried my skin out further. Not a good product for other with dry skin like mine.
Kayla K.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It's great for oily skin and a little bit goes along way! Very gentle, very smooth and hydrating! I bought mine at Walmart. And it defiantly exceeded my expectations! I would buy this again.
Jennifer R.
I've been using this product for over a year and I'm obsessed! It gives me a very light tingling sensation when I use it, and it's very gentle on my face....I use it at night and when I wake up my face feels refreshed and moisturized!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?