BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jenna M.
Cocoa, FL
I have used this since I was a teen. It's my go too and prevents break outs . Can't really beat it's price when on a budget. Not greasy doesn't burn
Tessie M.
San Luis Obisp0, CA
I always put this clean and clear oil-free dual action moisturizer before I put my make-up on. It is mostly oil-free and leaves skin feeling great!
Briana W.
Don't get this in your eyes! It burns.

Other than that, this is quick to absorb, doesn't have a strong fragrance, and makes my face feel baby smooth.
Ally R.
Tucson, AZ
Been using this for years! It's the only thing that really works on me. I love how I feel refreshed and it gives a tingly feeling. I use it every day
Lilly O.
I have have used this product for 2 year and I love it. It makes your skin feel amazing I use this before I go to bed and before I put in my makeup.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
This is my favorite moisturizer .. I use it day and night .. Really helped with my dry skin .. Very light on the skin and makes it feel very hydrated
Tina J.
I think this is a really good moisturizer for combination skin prone to acne. It is really gentle on my skin. I've used this daily into my thirties!!
Alisha T.
N Dinwiddie, VA
This is my favorite moisturizer, I have been using it for 15 years . It is light weight for my combination skin yet fights acne for my problem areas
Skyla K.
I absolutely love this product because it makes my skin baby soft and very moisturized after I do my toner and then it makes my makeup look flawless.
Mykaela W.
I used this before i got prescribed medicine for my face and it works well. it helped clear my face and keep it moisturize. I still use it sometimes.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?