BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Lindsay F.
Sioux City, IA
My fight with acne ended when I discovered this product! My face feels refreshed and clean after application. I highly recommend giving this a try.
amanda w.
Russellville, AL
It's gets rid of my oily skin and doesn't dry it out either don't have to use moisturizer it works wonders and has a good price I use it all the time
Ashley B.
Great moisturizer! Perfect for use right after cleansing your face, I use mine at night to make sure my face stays moisturized throughout the night!
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
This was my first moisturizer I ever bought/had! I've repurchased this more times than I can count because it gives amazing results and isn't greasy!
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
This helps prevent any extra breakouts and will clear up the actual breakouts that you already have so the Dual Action is excellent and it's oil-free
Jodi S.
Great moisturizer! I have very dry skin which makes it hard to wear foundation without my skin flaking and this helped to prevent that from happening
Lilly O.
I have have used this product for 2 year and I love it. It makes your skin feel amazing I use this before I go to bed and before I put in my makeup.
Claire H.
Quarryville, PA
I really love this moisturizer because it does the job and helps keep away pimples and it doesn't smell bad like some other dual acting moisturizers.
Kristle H.
Lampasas, TX
Moisture level is good, not greasy. Fragrance could be improved. Like that it is dual action, though I don't know that it really makes a difference.
Alex R.
Golden Valley, MN
This is such a great moisturizer because it isn't too heavy. It is perfect to help moisturize your face if you don't want to do anything too extreme!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?