BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Sami M.
I love the smell, because it isn't too strong and doesn't give me a headache like others have before!! It also leaves skin feeling soft and refreshed!
Robin C.
Decatur , TN
It's too greasy, even with my skin being dry. It doesn't do anything for my acne either, except maybe make it worse. I purchased the item at Walmart.
Amber K.
Charleston , WV
Overall, good moisturizer. I like to switch up my routine for skin care. This product was not my favorite, but still a good brand with good products.
Cheyenne C.
I used to use this before I switched to aveeno. really good moisturizer but sometimes it would irritate my face if I was having like a bad skin day.
Sarah G.
I have used this product daily for years. It's my go-to daily moisturizer after I wash my face in the morning and evening. It's light and effective.
Victoria c.
It keeps the skin looking hydrated all day. The only downside is the pump gets clogged fairly often so beware of that. Its a great product otherwise.
Jodi S.
Great moisturizer! I have very dry skin which makes it hard to wear foundation without my skin flaking and this helped to prevent that from happening
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Love love love this moisturizer. It has salicylic acid so it helps fight against my acne. As someone who fights acne on a regular basis I need this.
Claire H.
Quarryville, PA
I really love this moisturizer because it does the job and helps keep away pimples and it doesn't smell bad like some other dual acting moisturizers.
Kristle H.
Lampasas, TX
Moisture level is good, not greasy. Fragrance could be improved. Like that it is dual action, though I don't know that it really makes a difference.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?