BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
savannah f.
['Fairfield', 'CT'], CT
This is so hydrating and really does work to minimize pimples while using it. I would recommend this for anyone with acne and skin on the dryer side.
Carla C.
Burke, VA
Not bad at all for the price that you are paying. normally under $5. its gentle and doesn't leave you with a thick sticky feeling. not oily as well.
Robin C.
Decatur , TN
It's too greasy, even with my skin being dry. It doesn't do anything for my acne either, except maybe make it worse. I purchased the item at Walmart.
Amber K.
Charleston , WV
Overall, good moisturizer. I like to switch up my routine for skin care. This product was not my favorite, but still a good brand with good products.
Taylor H.
Holden, MO
I'm in love with this moisturizer. After I wash and tone my face, this moisturizer leaves my face feeling so clean and tight. Love the smell, also!!
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN
This was my first moisturizer I ever bought/had! I've repurchased this more times than I can count because it gives amazing results and isn't greasy!
Victoria c.
It keeps the skin looking hydrated all day. The only downside is the pump gets clogged fairly often so beware of that. Its a great product otherwise.
Alex R.
Golden Valley, MN
This is such a great moisturizer because it isn't too heavy. It is perfect to help moisturize your face if you don't want to do anything too extreme!
Tia M.
Orofino, ID
Love love love this moisturizer. It has salicylic acid so it helps fight against my acne. As someone who fights acne on a regular basis I need this.
Abby B.
I love the way this product feels on the skin. It is a great moisturizer because it doesn't leave your skin oily, but it keeps your skin moisturized.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?