BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kyleigh G.
Didn't work for me in the winter, but a good summer moisturizer when my skin isn't extremely dry and flakey in the winter. not for super dry skin girls
Jen B.
I had used this for years, I was either blessed with no acne or this was a helpful tool. I used this along with clean and clear blackhead removal soap.
Laura S.
Ellsworth AFb, SD
I bought this for my makeup artist kit to have in case clients have dry skin but it's definitely not the best. It's ok but there are better out there.
Brittany E.
Best moisturize I have ever used. i love that it is keeping my face clear while moisturizing it. My face always feels like my pores are open and clean!
Christian G.
Orlando, FL
Good product !!
I used it for a year and it work great for your dry face. Try to use it at the morning when you wake up it will get you threw your day
Ashley N.
I love this moisturizer! It helps keep my breakouts at a minimum, takes care of my dry skin without making it feel oily. Definitely worth buying again!
Erika G.
This moisturizer has been working very well for me . i would recommend it. its help clear up my skin well n I've only been using it for about a month .
Leslie C.
I continue to purchase this product because I love the way it moisturizes my skin. It is not at all oily and blends in very well. My go to face lotion!
Jessica D.
Fort Worth, TX
Great basic acne regimen. If you have light to moderate breakouts, this is for you. Doesn't feel greasy or have so many chemicals that your skin burns.
Tarin B.
Joplin, MO
This stuff made me break out more than I already was! It stung, burned and itched, and made my face more oilly, and the acne worse! would not recommend
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?