BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley N.
I love this moisturizer! It helps keep my breakouts at a minimum, takes care of my dry skin without making it feel oily. Definitely worth buying again!
Cecilia M.
Lakeland, FL
I've used this product for years. It doesn't leave your face oily or cake up. This is very easy to find in stores but I rarely see coupons for savings.
Brittany E.
Best moisturize I have ever used. i love that it is keeping my face clear while moisturizing it. My face always feels like my pores are open and clean!
Erika F.
Bronx, NY
This product is affordable and it's good. After using this for about 3 weeks my face is now moisturized and my pimples are diminishing. It's a good bye
Leslie C.
I continue to purchase this product because I love the way it moisturizes my skin. It is not at all oily and blends in very well. My go to face lotion!
Taylor T.
This moisturizer is awesome! It really keeps my skin smooth and not all dry and nasty. I use this morning and night. I use it before I put on my makeup
Adela M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
This moisturizer is perfect after I wash my acne prone skin it feels tingly so I know it's working and my acne is gone within a few days of using this
Sarah B.
Fieldsboro, NJ
Another one of my favorite moisturizers. I have very sensitive skin so this one is perfect because it isn't very harsh and it's also very light weight.
Jessica D.
Fort Worth, TX
Great basic acne regimen. If you have light to moderate breakouts, this is for you. Doesn't feel greasy or have so many chemicals that your skin burns.
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I use this product after every shower. I use a scrub that makes my skin pretty dry. I put this on and my skin is instantly moisturized and feels smooth
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?