BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Amanda G.
I like using this moisturizer. It doesn't make my face greasy or shiny like some others have. Its nice and lightweight, so its good to use year-round.
Claire C.
Jefferson, GA
I started using this for my acne and its been working great! I use this with the other acne treatments by Clean and Clear and they work great as well.
Allicen G.
Auburn, CA
I really love this moisturizer. It stays moisturized all day but not making my skin look oily. I love the way it smells and how fresh it makes me feel.
Jess B.
Love this lotion! My face feels so soft and clean whenever I put this stuff on. I put it on my face right after the shower and it just does the trick!
Lygia O.
It tingles and feels cold! Thats how i know its working i use it after the shower if i notice a small pimple and i do notice it goes away the next day
Jennifer S.
I love this stuff! You can feel the moisturizer penetrating your skin. It leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. I haven't had a pimple in months!
sarah b.
Laguna Hills, CA
Honestly best moisturizer i have! Don't know what i would do without it! leaves my face feeling so fresh and clean and it dries quickly and smells good.
Jen B.
I had used this for years, I was either blessed with no acne or this was a helpful tool. I used this along with clean and clear blackhead removal soap.
Daniela P.
Rohnert Park, CA
I use this moisturizer every night. I like that it moisturizers and helps with acne at the same time. I purchase about 4 at a time each time I run out.
Ashley N.
I love this moisturizer! It helps keep my breakouts at a minimum, takes care of my dry skin without making it feel oily. Definitely worth buying again!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?