BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Mandy M.
Highland, MI
This is a good moisturizer but it leaves a film on my face. It keeps my skin hydrated but it's not worth having to wipe off the greasy mess on my face.
Bailey C.
Edmond, OK
I love this moisturizer! One of my favorites. Very cheap and conveniently found at target! This is my first time and already loving it. Great price too
Tuka A.
Jamaica, NY
Personally this moistureizer works for me just fine. I put it on before i put my foundation and helps it look smooth since my skin is so flaky and dry.
Brieanne H.
Vancouver, WA
I have used this product since I was a teenager, now in my mid thirties. Love it, I have tried similar products and I always go back to Clean and Clear
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
I use this in combination with my daily moisturizer. It works for preventing acne breakouts but not quite as moisturizing as other neutrogena products
Sarai N.
I've been using it for a long time. I still get acne even with the additional salitic acid perhaps the concentration is too small to make a difference.
Maritza A.
This is definitely my go to moisturizer. The salicylic acid helps with the acne breakouts I usually get on my chin. I really like that it has the pump.
Brittany H.
Ages Brookside , KY
So moisturizing! It makes my skin super soft. I don't use it everyday, mainly because my face rarely gets dry, but it does wonders on days when it is!
Jill G.
Toms River, NJ
This moisturizer helps with suppressing blackheads and keeping the skin clear. It is not super moisturizing but is good for oily and combination skin.
Kara L.
Rockford, IL
I love this product! Works great on my skin! Makes my dry skin have a great feel. And it has sunscreen in it, which should be everyone's daily routine.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?