BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
Es el que uso actualmente me gusta mucho no siento que me deja la piel con grasa y para aplicarlo se siente suave definitivamente lo seguiria comprando
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Love this stuff it works really well with my face and I feel better about my skin after one week of wearing it I am so glad I picked this moisturizer.
Jess B.
Love this lotion! My face feels so soft and clean whenever I put this stuff on. I put it on my face right after the shower and it just does the trick!
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
Bought this for my teenage son and two preteen daughters. They all like the smell and that it doesn't dry their skin out like most other acne lotions.
Rabekah C.
Schuylkill Haven, PA
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer helps me keep my skin moisturized, especially during the winter, yet it keeps my face from breaking out!
Dominique S.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is a creamy moisturizer that goes on smoothly. However I felt like I had to use a lot because a little bit did not go a long way with this product
Alexandria O.
I like that this moisturizer is oil free. It's hard to find that sometimes. It definitely moisturized my skin without leaving it feeling oily or slick.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Love this formula! It's nice and smooth and it hydrates your face without clogging your pores. It's very affordable too which puts it at less than $5.
Lori M.
Highlandville, MO
This used to be my go-to daily moisturizer. I liked that it never made my skin break out but I've traded it our for products that have less fragrance.
Jordan D.
Worthington, OH
I love this oil-free product. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and new. It is the one lotion that really keeps my skin from breaking out but moisturized.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?