BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Love this stuff it works really well with my face and I feel better about my skin after one week of wearing it I am so glad I picked this moisturizer.
Andrea M.
This will forever be my holy grail. It's affordable smells good and leaves the face looking great! It has a little cooling sensation I love it! Go buy
Dominique S.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is a creamy moisturizer that goes on smoothly. However I felt like I had to use a lot because a little bit did not go a long way with this product
Krystin  T.
Newalla, OK
It works really well to moisturize and fight acne at the same time. The moisturizer doesn't make me face oily either which is a problem I usually have.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Love this formula! It's nice and smooth and it hydrates your face without clogging your pores. It's very affordable too which puts it at less than $5.
Beth W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Been using for years. Doesn't feel greasy and moisturizes well. I like how it also contains acne medication to help control breakouts. Decently priced
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
honestly it didn’t do much for my skin, maybe it’s just my skin type but it would be good for dry skin! i have acne but it didn’t help that at all tbh.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
Es el que uso actualmente me gusta mucho no siento que me deja la piel con grasa y para aplicarlo se siente suave definitivamente lo seguiria comprando
Jordan D.
Worthington, OH
I love this oil-free product. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and new. It is the one lotion that really keeps my skin from breaking out but moisturized.
Jess B.
Love this lotion! My face feels so soft and clean whenever I put this stuff on. I put it on my face right after the shower and it just does the trick!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?