BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Live Oak, FL
I use this religiously every night! my skins been dry lately and this moisturizer is perfect for that! it also does really help prevent and treat acne.
Amanda G.
I like using this moisturizer. It doesn't make my face greasy or shiny like some others have. Its nice and lightweight, so its good to use year-round.
Amy P.
Orlando, FL
I have used this for years. Its moisturizing and dose a great job helping to treat any acne I have. I try other products and always come back to this.
Shawnee C.
It's a good product but if you have a problem at all with dry skin I wouldn't use it everyday. It dries my skin out if i don't have a day between used.
Diana J.
Gilbert, AZ
I like this product. I like moisturizers because they help to keep my skin from drying out with or without makeup. It leaves no oily or shiny residue.
Ana O.
I loved it at first because it would keep my skin smooth and moisturized. but within time, my skin started feeling dry and itchy so I stopped using it.
Claudie R.
Mcallen, TX
Causes my skin to breakout. I feel this is more for the younger generation, however, my daughter tried it out and caused her skin to break out as well
Jhenae B.
Statesboro, GA
This moisturizer really helps keep oily skin at bay. It keeps my skin moisturized and allows me to put on make up without fear of oily skin underneath
Valerie C.
Lansing, IL
I always,have a bottle of this at home. Great for spot treating. Or if you have used something your face didnt agree with. Effective on white heads too
Tiffany C.
Westminster, MD
I have used this for about 7!years and it is my holy grail, I have very oily skin and it never breaks me out and also doesn't add excess oil to my face
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?