BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I used this product about 1 or 2 weeks and I loved the fact that it is oil free. Some products that I've used before we're oil free and left my face oily
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
Hate this stuff. It didn't seem to moisturize my face very well just left my face feeling disgusting and oily. Anytime it got near my eyes it would burn!
Yesica R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I lke it not as much as the clearasil but its a pretty good moisturizer for not so bad skin, its not bad for sensitive skin but it doesn't really do much
Maxine J.
East Lansing, MI
I DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE OR GO TO BED WITHOUT THIS ON. I use this twice a day, everyday. I love how it keeps my skin clear, and it has a great price too!
Naomi S.
Orlando, FL
This dual action moisturizer is okay. I used it with other products to moisten and fight my breakouts but I wouldn't say I've seen dramatic differences.
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
I have used this for 3 years. It provides moisture without a greasy film. It works really well with their face wash products. I will continue to use it.
Katia
Sunnyvale, CA
This helps only a little with breakouts, but it certainly doesn't cause them either. I really like the cooling feeling it gives, and it absorbs quickly.
Maria G.
Melrose Park , IL
I love this moisturizer! I have been buying this since I was in middle school! Super effective! Does not mess my skin up! Will forever keep buying this!
Jaydon P.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this moisturizer! It kills acne and it feels so fresh. Four stars because it doesn't really nourish your skin. My skin will still flake after use.
Marielenna G.
Lake elsinore , CA
Best moisturizer I've used so far. Doesn't leave my skin feeing oily or anything. My skin is already oily do it's really nice and velvety on my skin tyoe
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?