BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Toni V.
portland, OR
This is great! Perfect for under makeup. Absorbed quickly and is light enough for any time use. Also has salicylic acid to help treat acne which I need.
Genesis L.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used the dual action moisturizer for a couple of years now. Not only does it help keep my skin moisturized but it also helps to prevent break outs.
Keidra B.
Doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like since my face still feels kind of tight afterwards. But it gives my skin a tingly, refreshed feeling that I love.
Amanda M.
Independence, IA
I have used this for 3 years. It provides moisture without a greasy film. It works really well with their face wash products. I will continue to use it.
Teresa A.
I have oily skin and I love it, is very moisturizing and i can use it before my makeup. The price is good and is the perfect packaging to travel with it
Krysta S.
I love this moisturizer! It's the only one I've found as of yet that moisturizes my face without leaving it feeling greasy and slick. Really refreshing!
Jaydon P.
Elizabethton, TN
I love this moisturizer! It kills acne and it feels so fresh. Four stars because it doesn't really nourish your skin. My skin will still flake after use.
Merna S.
I have a combination to oily skin that is very sensitive and this moisturizer works incredibly to hydrate my skin and helps clear it and prevent pimples
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
I love love love this product, my face use to be so Oily. You can get this at your local Walmart for cheap.. It's actually under 10 and it is very gentle
vanessa r.
Quarryville, PA
My face only gets dry in the winter, but it works well when i use it. I can only use it at night though because it makes my face too oily during the day.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?