BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brian P.
Boston, MA
Really healed my face!!! My face used to be so dry and flakey now it's smooth and clear! Love how light it is on my skin so I can use it before going out
Kait S.
THE BEST PRODUCT EVER. I have turned so many people on to this product because it provides great moisture and really targets those little problem bumps!
Keidra B.
Doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like since my face still feels kind of tight afterwards. But it gives my skin a tingly, refreshed feeling that I love.
Carmen D.
Doesn't leave my face oily, smells great, and has just the right amount of moisture for my face. Not too harsh so I'm able to use it multiple times a day.
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
I like that moisturizer is oil-free and that with my oily skin it doesn't make it extra oily. It balances out your skin while help g to prevent any acne.
Brianna H.
Inglewood, CA
It's a good moisturizer, it's to the watery side. It doesn't have an any unusual sent. If you're into light moisturizer then this should be good for you.
Crystal L.
I enjoy this product, and it does the job. However, I have sensitive skin, and I've found that this does irate my face, and it's a little uncomfortable.
Vivian F.
McAllen
Love this lotion, it is both keeps my skin feeling soft and also prevents acne! It does feel like your skin is stretching like most acne fighting lotions
Madison G.
Wise, VA
Clean and Clear moisturizer really helps me keep my skin hydrated and looking great. Sometimes the moisturizer burns a little bit, but it soon goes away.
Mia D.
Wells, ME
I use this moisturizer everyday before makeup and every night after I wash my face and it really moisturizes & fights acne (it contains salicyllic acid)
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?