BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
I have a problem with oily skin and a lot of products leave it worse as opposrd to better. this one does a great job keeping me moistured and clear of oil
Katie F.
Nashville, KS
One of my favorite lotions to use! Works best after a shower and using any other clean and clear products. Smells great and leaves my face feeling smooth!
Antonella T.
South Ozone Park, NY
Refreshens my skin & helps with my acne when i would use it constantly so this is definitely a product where u wont see results right away u gotta keep using it
Shannon V.
Brookings, SD
This is good at not clogging your pours but its really thin and I don't think it's a very good moisturizer. It's hard to find a balance between those two.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
This lotion definitely prevents little breakouts, but it didn't help with cystic pimples. I really like how it actually moisturizes and prevents breakouts.
Jennifer M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product. Not only does it moisturize well it also help clears up my break outs. It's super light, non greasy and the pump makes it easy to use.
Nicole S.
I have combination to oily acne prone skin and about 7 months ago my acne was really severe I started using this moisturizer and honestly i really love it
Krista C.
Hubbard, OH
It doesn't work miracles, but it does work rather well to moisturize my face while doing some acne work unlike other acne products that dry your face out.
Kelsey Z.
Orwell, Ohio
Does a good job moisturizing oily skin. Doesn't dry out dry patches in the long run. This product does seem to help reduce my break out and large pimples.
Sarah V.
My favorite product! Prevents dry skin and prevents acne! I can't go a day without using this product! There is no smell to this product too which I love!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?