BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Gabby S.
Are used to live by this moisturizer. That was when I only use drugstore products. Now, I see that there are way better moisturizers. Now, this moisturizer isn't terrible but it doesn't exactly help my dry skin it only feels moisturize for a few minutes
Laurel C.
Worcester
This leaves my skin feeling soft. It it's greasy like some moisturizers. It's not expensive which is a huge plus because it's hard to find a good quality product at a decent price. Paired with any clean and clear face wash this is a great product!
Vanessa K.
Auburn, WA
I really like this moisturizer because I always use it before I apply my foundation and my foundation primer it is very light on the skin and it's a very good value. You can find this product at Walmart or Fred Meyer is where i usually buy mine
Becca A.
Arlington, TX
Amazing moisturizer for acne prone skin and oily skin! Met my expectations for sure. The price point is amazing as well! It's so light and refreshing and most importantly moisturizing! I've bought this multiple times and I definitely recommend.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
I've used this for the past few years. one bottle lasts forever. Ive replaced it multiple times. im going to keep rebuying it. it worked alot better than i expected. i bought it at walmart. it works very well. id like it better if it came in a bigger bottles.
Adair W.
I'm 22, and I've been using this product since I was around 11. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this is a fantastic, affordable, gentle moisturizer that leaves my skin feeling refreshed, without ever feeling heavy, greasy, or clogging my pores.
Maria G.
Lynnwood , WA
Love this product so much. It's supper hydrating and leaves your skin looking and feeling hydrated and glowy. I love that you can find it in the drugstore and it lasts so long since you only need to use a small amount. It has little to no scent.
Lexi H.
This is a great moisturizer, for more normal or oily type skin. I have really dry skin and I have to apply a lot for my skin to feel not like the desert. I think it does help heal acne too and it does leave my face baby soft which I love so much!
Zaria E.
Best moisturizer ever made! Most definitely worth the buy! I have really oily skin especially in the summer months and this does not dry out my skin nor is it too oily. I use this everyday after washing my face. I strongly recommend this product!
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Clean and clear dual action moisturizer is great if you have oily acne prone skin. It moisturizes without leaving you feeling greasy. Good for morning or night and make up applies easily on top. Would recommend to anyone with problematic skin.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?