BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Emily R.
This is a great night moisturizer, and I've definitely noticed a difference since i started using it! it's not too heavy either, and soaks into skin easily
Bonnie E.
Overland Park, KS
This really made my skin tingle and burn. I hVe very sensitive skin and this didn't work for me. I would not recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
I chose this one because it said oil-free. It keeps my face moisturized throughout the day but not oily which I love bc my skin is naturally slightly oily.
Amelia R.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this for years works great on oily or not oily or combination skin and makes your face feel clean and fresh works wonders for men as well
Tori C.
My skin broke out really bad a few weeks ago. I got really upset and had no idea how to fix and control my skin. I started using this and it helped so much
Cameron B.
Conyers, GA
This product helps with pimples. I love the burning sensation it gives my face as if it working. I have using this for years now . I strongly recommend it.
Talia L.
Lithonia, GA
I'm not too crazy about this product. This was my moisturizer for a while but the smell isn't great and even though its oil Fred my face still feels oily.
Emma M.
Appleton, WI
This lotion definitely prevents little breakouts, but it didn't help with cystic pimples. I really like how it actually moisturizes and prevents breakouts.
Nicole S.
I have combination to oily acne prone skin and about 7 months ago my acne was really severe I started using this moisturizer and honestly i really love it
Sarah V.
My favorite product! Prevents dry skin and prevents acne! I can't go a day without using this product! There is no smell to this product too which I love!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?