BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Natalia B.
I really really like this moisturizer I have only skin and it's just great for it. I have try some moisturizers and this one is really good and affordable.
Destiny Q.
Port St Lucie
I tend to use this as a last measure moisturizer. Especially if I don't feel like having my face look oily. I love the refreshing feeling of it on my face.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon, OH
Great moisturizer! Helps clear up the acne while still keeping my face moisturizer. Doesn't dry out my skin like some other acne products. Love the tingle.
Hannah R.
Grand Bay, AL
Love this moisturizer. It's light weight and not greasy. I can use it at night for repair or every day wear. Its also wonderful to apply before foundation.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I use this every morning before I put my makeup on and after I wash my face. It seems to be working really well and it smells sooo good, I smell it all day
Ashley W.
Hope Mills, NC
Didn't really stop any oily skin, which is what I look for in an oil free moisturizer, but did a good job with moisturizing and not making me feel greasy.
Emily R.
This is a great night moisturizer, and I've definitely noticed a difference since i started using it! it's not too heavy either, and soaks into skin easily
Faith  B.
Durham, NC
Light and airy daily moisturizer that also works to decrease acne. I use it every day after washing my face and it never feels oily - just enough moisture!
Nora J.
Orlando, FL
One of the best moisturizers I've ever used. dries quickly but helps your skin moisturize. smells really good and also has ingredients in it to fight acne.
Cassidy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite drugstore moisturizer, helps oil control and doesn't cause breakouts. Perfect for sensitive skin and has a cooling sensation when first applied
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?