BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Caitlyn S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is okay, but I do not feel like it is effective in doing what it promises. It is affordable, and small enough that it is good to travel with.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I use this every morning before I put my makeup on and after I wash my face. It seems to be working really well and it smells sooo good, I smell it all day
Destiny Q.
Port St Lucie
I tend to use this as a last measure moisturizer. Especially if I don't feel like having my face look oily. I love the refreshing feeling of it on my face.
Allison T.
I love this product! You only need a small amount to go a long way. I follow up any face wash or mask with this to rehydrate. Recommend for any skin type!
Ashley W.
Hope Mills, NC
Didn't really stop any oily skin, which is what I look for in an oil free moisturizer, but did a good job with moisturizing and not making me feel greasy.
Grace C.
I've been using the moisturizer for probably 3 or 4 years, its the only one that really works with my skin, and its fairly easy to mix with other products
Brittney M.
Pell Lake, Wisconsin
I use this moisturizer daily right before applying my makeup in the morning and before I go to bed. It leaves your skin feeling super clean and moisturized
Bri M.
Eatonton, GA
I've been using the same moisturizer for about 10 years now and I will never use anything different. I have dry skin and this product is absolutely amazing
Jennifer W.
This is a wonderful moisturizer! After my pregnancy my skin was so dry but my face was also breaking out. This product really helped me get back to normal!
I've been using this moisturizer for 2 years now and I love it! It makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Love putting it on right after I wash my face.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?